Hi there intrepid reader. Despite the smart sounding title, this post is a mundane publicizing of something I did last week that you may or may not have noticed already.
Cool. Now that I’ve sucked you in past the home page using clever (albeit irrelevant) marketing tactics, I’ll tell you what I’ve done.
Wait for it…
I changed the organization of my links on the right hand side of my blog. Some changes occurred a few months ago, some more recently if such degree of accuracy matters to you.
You should now see:
- The tried and true ever-increasing list of Athlete Blogs.
- Local flavor Bull City links.
- Education links for the hopeful education policy wonk.
- Continued presence of the Gluten Free informational links.
- Errrr, Other Links not otherwise easily categorized.
- Not surprisingly, Parenting links.
- Brain bending Think Links.
These are placed here mostly for my benefit as if I had all the free time in the world to keep up with all of the happenings in these various virtual locales, but that shouldn’t stop you from your own explorations.
Enjoy as you see fit.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to visit my sponsor’s links found on the left hand side of your screen. Recovery e21 will provide a generous 20% discount by using my purchasing code and Bull City Running is just a way cool community running store that deserves your patronage if and when you are ever in the Durham, NC area.